Breville unveils new combination kitchen appliance ★★★★★
The Breville Radio Toaster gives people the chance to listen to music while making their toast in the morning. The sleek black device comes with a built-in digital DAB radio and an auxiliary input for iPods and other MP3 players.
The device, which some retail experts have called "quirky" and "unique", costs around £50 from a variety of retailers.
Ben Fowler, head of product development at Firebox, an online electronics retailer, said that the company predicts sales will be good.
"We expect the Breville Radio Toaster to be very popular with our customers," he said. "It's a quirky, unique kitchen product that'll make a great gift for house proud home owners and couples."
Last week, the Kitchens and Bathrooms Report was released by the Housing Industry Association, it revealed that space-saving combination products are to be more popular this year.
- ETDS Has Hit the Market (29/08/2012)
- ETDS Has Arrived and is Exclusive to KBBC Kitchens (29/08/2012)
- Baumatic Introduces Compact Kitchen Appliance Range (23/03/2011)
- Environmentally-friendly kitchens and appliances are 'the in thing' (28/02/2011)
- 'Have a list of questions to ask' when buying kitchen appliances (24/02/2011)