The best kitchens 'combine practical innovations and good looks' ★★★★★
People planning a new kitchen should marry fashion with functionality to create the ideal cooking room, according to redecoration experts.
A spokesperson for UK-based construction firm Legendary Builders said that the road to perfect kitchen design is simple and can be reached by following one simple rule, reports About my Area.
"Today's kitchens are all about great design: combining practical innovations with stunning good looks," the spokesperson said.
"The trick is to mix and match essential labour-saving features that will make working in your kitchen a joy with those optional extras that reflect your personality and enhance your lifestyle."
Residential building organisation the Housing Industry Association announced earlier this month (February 10th) that one of 2011's biggest kitchen trends would be "multiple kitchen appliances that make the kitchen more flexible to work with".
An example of a popular combination product is a microwave and oven chimera, or Breville's recently released toaster and radio device.
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews its 2013 Kitchens (14/11/2012)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Additional Products (06/07/2012)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Stunning Timber Veneer Walnut Kitchen Range (21/04/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews The Latest In Contemporary Kitchen Design (18/04/2011)
- Designer Kitchens: A Fusion Of Functionality, Good Taste And Style (23/03/2011)